“Nice hotel, well priced” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Little Rock

Crowne Plaza Little Rock
Ranked #21 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Clearwater, Florida
“Nice hotel, well priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed here several years ago and loved it. The most comfortable bed ever! The price was right too. If you're going to Little rock stay here.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BethBoyd, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, 3 June 2012
Dear Terry 1023
Thanks so much for your review of Crowne Plaza Little Rock. We strive daily to exceed the expections of every guest. It's great to hear it from repeat guests like you! If there is ever anything we can do for you the next time you stay with us, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great summer!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Edgewood, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

...but almost. I have never been in a hotel that the tub drained so poorly. It was sad. I told the desk clerk when I checked out, and she said she'd tell maintenance. I hope she does, but somehow I doubt it because I saw several reviews from years ago on TripAdvisor that referred to the same issue.

This hotel mentioned its "club floor" for Priority Members on its website. I am a Platinum Royal Ambassador who stays over 150 nights a year in hotels but even though my reservation was made several months out, they had no room for me on the club floor. I was however, given a room on the so-called quiet floor where "even the housekeeping doesn't go until after 10:00 AM." Wrong. Housekeeping was there every morning knocking on doors and vacuuming at 7:00 AM.

The room was typical of Crowne Plaza accommodations. Nothing special, but it seemed clean, had a comfortable bed and the internet access was not too slow. They also provided the typical amenities bag with earplugs.

I was given a key to the club floor, but the club lounge was so small that I couldn't get in on either night I stayed. I came to the conclusion that the club was so exclusive I just didn't have what it takes. It kind of reminded me of high school. But, unlike high school - I ended up in the bar. The bar staff were pleasant, the food and drinks were good.

This wasn’t my favorite Crowne Plaza, and I don’t know yet if I will try it again on my return to Little Rock. I’ll have to think about it.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
AnotherNiteOnTheRoad,

Ben J
IHG Care
Memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful say this weekend. We usually make about 2 to 3 trips to Little Rock a year & usually stay here. I am very selective about hotels. The renovations are very nice. The hotel was very clean. I was impressed that the housekeeping manager (I do not know if she was for the entire hotel or just that floor) inspected the housekeepers work & made them take notes. I was on the second floor. This was a very busy weekend, with the marathon being there & I still felt like we were special. We ordered room service on Saturday night & it was very good. The rest of the hotel staff was very nice! We tipped our bellman (who was new) & he stated you don't have to do that...but we did anyway; the great service was really appreciated.

The only thing I disliked was that the bottom sheet was obviously too small for the very comfortable king size bed; they kept coming off; but overall....thanks for a great weekend!

Room Tip: If you want to larger room...upgrade to the 5th floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear pookie1memphis
Thank yo uso much for your review of Crowne Plaza Little Rock. We're so glad you wre pleased as we strive daily to exceed every guests' expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the very near future. Have a great summer.
Mansfield, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Rooms were nice and fairly modern; nice bar (Rocks) and breakfast/meals area with buffet including made to order omelets. Was there for a convention and there is adequate space for a meeting. I was there on a Friday night and there was live entertainment.
Nice location; located next to P.F. Chang's, across the street from Khalil's Grill & Bar; near nice areas including shopping and a running/hiking trail running next to a river.

Room Tip: Try to get Club room on 5th floor
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Heath1995
Dear Health 1995
Thank you so much for your review of Crowne Plaza Little Rock. We're so glad you were pleased with your stay and with our facilities! We strive daily to exceed our guests' expectations! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you the next time you stay with us. Have a great summer.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

I did much research before settling on crowne plaza. I had narrowed it down between two hotels - embassy suites and the crowne. I read many reviews and even called the hotel three times before settling on the crowne. Once I determined that the amenities and cost were comparable if I stayed on the club floor at crowne, I chose the crowne.
I was a little disappointed with the cool "heated" pool, no hot tub, sheets too small for my bed- kept popping off mattress, missing robe, breakfast had to be eaten without a table and I had to ask someone for the salt and pepper from their table. The last straw for me was when I checked out I was charged almost 7 dollars for a drink In the "club" room I was led to believe was free except for the tip. ( which I paid) the club floor was $25 more. Why would ANYONE pay that much for a continental breakfast where you have no table and can PURCHASE a drink on your floor??? NO ONE let me know there was a drink fee! Last stay there!!!

• Stayed February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lily1rose2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Dear Lily1rose2,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Katie J