“Excellent hotel, great location.”

Comfort Suites Little Rock West
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed here last week for early appointment at Baptist Hospital. Location much better than other hotel where we stayed a year ago, which was on the other side of 640 off of Markham.

This one very clean, very comfortable, staff was very accommodating. Breakfast adequate for anyone. Location very easy to get in and out. Husband complained a bit about the noise from the interstate nearby, on our end, but I heard nothing. To be safe, maybe you should request a room on the end near Shackleford, the main street.

I will definitely stay here again, and highly recommend.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room on the end near Shackleford.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

We have been at this place several times and enjoyed it allways.The location is a little off I - 40 ,but worth the little detour .It is a new area with WalMart and other shopping close by.We visit everytime the Logans restaurant. Travelling from HH ,SC West, this is allways our first stop. Will stay there again on our next trip in fall.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Stayed there on Friday, Dec. 9 to do some Christmas shopping. It is a new hotel, very well and modernly decorated. Beds are comfortable and it is quiet. I would recommend staying there. Great shopping all around that area. Close to a steak house, Japanese restaurant, Cracker Barrel, WalMart, JC Penney, Gordman's, etc.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HawgFan61
Reviewed 13 November 2011

First time to stay here. We booked two rooms because we was in town for the Susan G Kolmen walk for the cure. The rooms were great, breakfast was to be served at 7:00, but they decided to serve early because the hotel had many participants in the race, that had to be there early. (great) We booked with this hotel because of the wonderful indoor heated pool and water play area. When we checked in we was told the pool was cold, because the heater was broken and couldn't be fixed today. We had three children under the age of 10 that was so disappointed. I think I was disappointed because I looked a long time to find a hotel in town with a indoor heated pool. Now in town was 50,000 people for this race for breast cancer, and we had no chances of finding new rooms. I think they should have made some adjustments in our charges or offered us something. If the pool is working, this will be our favorite new hotel in town. We usually stay at Wingate once a month or more because of medical treatments. We really liked this hotel and it will be great for anyone with children. (if the pool is fixed)

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I called this hotel hoping for book 2 rooms for my daughter's birthday party. She is turning 9 and wanted to have a slumber party at a hotel. I told her she could have 2 girls and we would try to find a place with a good pool. After checking out hotels this one looked very kid friendly. I called to make the reservation and asked for adjoining rooms. The receptionist asked me if it was for a party and I said, yes. I was told NO PARTIES at all. I was shocked that they wouldn't let me book 2 rooms for 3 kids and 2 adults because we would be celebrating a birthday. So, if your celebrating ANYTHING I'm thinking this hotel is not for you. I'll gladly take my money and future business somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family