“NEVER EAT at Boston's in Little Rock”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #117 of 717 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Restaurant & Sports Bar serving gourmet pizzas, burgers, wings & more in a relaxed space filled with TVs.
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Terrible service
Terrible waiter
1 waiter, 1 bar tender on memorial day weekend
Had to ask for a menu. Then the waiter ignored my table. Definately passuve aggresive. He did this to another customer too. He walked by my table 7 times. Finally left.
Absolutely would find another place to eat. Awful!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (197)

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

We were a little skeptical reading other reviews but had a vast. Service was great, Jennifer was fantastic. We had Thai shrimp apps and several different pizza’s along with some beer. When in area would definitely go again.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Food was good. Service was ok, nothing special. I was in the place for lunch service There was a loud vent running in the area we were in. It was tough to hear our conversation. I am sure it is a great place for a happy hour.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

Poor service, just as poor as my visit here last year, nothing redeeming to be had.
Long wait to get a drink to the table, table service was practically nonexistent, the meal was quite bland, disappointing as much as the pizza I tried here last year, which was like cafeteria grade pizza.
I tried again thinking things would improve being in an IHG hotel- very subpar to be an IHG hotel I’ve been traveling for seven years with work and almost exclusively stay at IHG hotels, hands-down this was the worst food despite being a large restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 10 November 2019

I was a little skeptical about eating here since it was attached to a hotel (Holiday Inn), but I was pleasantly surprised. When I arrived, I was seated immediately, and did not have to wait long to have my order taken, or for the food to arrive. I was in and out in about 40 minutes. I ordered the Pizza Flight from the appetizers, which came with 3 miniature pizzas. I ordered Deluxe, Pepperoni, and BBQ Chicken. The BBQ Chicken pizza was amazing. I received great service from Talecia. I was also surprised when my check came. It was a much smaller amount that I thought it would be, because apparently, I went during Happy Hour, so my appetizer was a lower price during this time.

Date of visit: November 2019