All reviewswalking distancewafflescontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravyshakespeare festivalroom was cleana great nights sleephard boiled eggsan older hotelgreat pricewould stay againmain streetbryce canyonhot tubcerealshampooconditioner
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We are very happy we stayed at the Stratford Court. The rooms were clean and the biscuits and sausage for breakfast was wonderful. The people working there were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. The Stratford has been newly renovated and it looks great with the new carpet and furniture in our room as well as new carpet in the hallways. It was nice to have enough shampoo and conditioner right there in the shower dispensers. We are recommending the Stratford Court to our family and friends as the place to stay in Cedar City.

2  Thank queenoftheamazon
Enoch S, General Manager at Stratford Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to next time.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We've been on the road for a week, and this is our 4th hotel and the best so far! Every convenience provided. At the sink are dispensers of soap and lotion. In the bathroom shower are soap, shampoo, and conditioner. The rooms are clean and just large enough. Breakfast is great also. If I come back, this motel and this town are the place to be.

1  Thank Ann F
Enoch S, General Manager at Stratford Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

We would love to have you come back and stay with us. Thank you for this review.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Like others have said this place looks half remodeled, half sketchy. A check in person who in was in a stained and dirty uniform, and a bunch of debris in the unsecure stairwell we used to enter the hallway to our basement room with at dirty window. Those were our first impressions. Room was basic, everything worked, but didn't feel the like the cleanest. Breakfast the next day was in a small awkward space, and for example they didn't have any butter, and a employee was constantly spraying cleaner everywhere, including on the guest's behind us table as he was eating. Making an effort to keep things clean, but it felt like the food had been bathed in chemicals. Strictly as a place to sleep, this place is an option. But if I had to do it over again I'd spend or dive a little more stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

I am sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important and I hope to use it to continue to improve. This will be brought up in our management meeting so the items are addressed the best way possible. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here to visit my nephew and check out some of the national parks. They are remodeling the hotel. And that parts that are done are nice. However the parts that aren't, make the hotel look sketchy. Our room wasn't the cleanest, but it's wasn't bad either. We went on a hike and wanted to come back and nap, but there was so much hammering and construction work so we really couldn't. My parents are elderly and they didn't have an elevator so that made it difficult on them. On the good side of it, the beds were incredibly comfortable and I got a great nights sleep. Also the man who was working (possibly the manager) that was there during our stay was so nice and very generous! I'm not against staying here because it's in a great location. But I would wait till the construction is finished.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

I really appreciate you sharing your experience. We have completed the renovations in our rooms and have been making other improvements to meet our guest expectations. I will do everything possible to make sure that there are no issues with cleanliness in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I can't say enough about the staff. Super friendly and incredibly helpful. They made us feel right at home. Room was updated and clean. Breakfast was simple but awesome (hard boiled eggs, toast, bagels, muffins, waffle makers) and both mornings we were there the staff asked if the coffee was fresh and hot. Would absolutely stay here again. We didn't realize the hotel had been on Hotel Impossible until after we got there. Was neat to watch the episode online too.
The only qualm I have is that the rooms aren't very soundproofed. Glad I brought earplugs.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Enoch S, General Manager at Stratford Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Your review and feedback means a lot to us. We would be grateful to have you stay with us again. We hope to see you soon.