“Cozy and warm little cottage, lovely place to...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Cider House Welcomes You!
The living room & futon for extra guests. Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Cider House Welcomes You!
The living room & futon for extra guests.
Fully equipped kitchen
Everything including the kitchen sink.
Breakfast table
Original window displays vintage newspaper.
Working wood burning stove will keep you toasty warm on those chilly nights.
A most comfortable bed.
Original artwork adorn the cottage walls.
A peak into the bathroom.....and the closet.
Pedestal sink and purple stone floors.
Lush gardens are right outside your door.
Flower beds surround the property.
Lovely Lillie's....so fragrant & beautiful.
The side of the Cider House cottage.
Fire pit and patio area.
A nod from a sunflower.
Sweet Peas and Sunflowers.
Our resident happy hen
A few more chicken friends
Something for the birds and the little 'red' wagon that's now purple.
Our Cherry tree
Be sure to try the delicious Sour Cherry jam in the fridge.
Yes, it does snow here in the winter.
A Winter Wonderland.
How about a seat in the  garden?
Ice Sculpture Art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ZionTrave...
Ann Arbor
“Cozy and warm little cottage, lovely place to spend the winter!”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed here from Jan to Mar 2015. It was perfect!

After many summer trips to the area my wife and I wanted to see what winters were like as we are considering moving to southern Utah when we retire. Cedar is a great location and close to the both National and State parks. The high speed internet connection at the Cider House allowed me to work remote while my wife spent her days on the hiking path, visiting the local sites, and shopping on Main Street. The Cider House is literally steps from a grocery store and only a few minutes drive to WalMart and other shopping.

During our stay we spent nearly every weekend away, visiting Zion, Bryce, Arches, Las Vegas, and even spent a long weekend in Los Angeles. Cedar is a central location to all these sites. There are also several State Parks in the area that are well worth exploring, most less than an hour away.

Steve and Joleen were excellent hosts and took very good care of us while we were there. Next time we are thinking of taking an extended trip to the area we will definitely be booking the Cider House again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location
Liked least: Parking lot next door could be a bit noisy at times, usually early morning.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nancy R
Fort Worth, Texas
“Quaint Cottage with all the Amenities”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We rented this cottage because of all the positive review posted. It was a little smaller than we anticipated, but it was perfect. Literally, it had everything we needed and more. The owners have thought of so many details: water bottles for hiking, umbrellas, various cooking utensils, homemade jam, fresh eggs, and plenty of linens. Also, we were invited to pick any ripe food from the garden in the back yard. This place is convenient to many parks (we went to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park). Within walking distance is a grocery store and several good restaurants. Had some of the best barbeque ever, and that's saying something since we're from Texas! In closing, I highly recommend this quaint and charming cottage!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: felt like home!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thomas H
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 13 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I was living for 4 weeks on the Cider House working on the University. I never regret my decision. Just a perfect place and location also for a longer stay.

MarknAly
“Serene!”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Everything we desired plus more! So cozy, comfy, simple, stylish, modern yet antique. The apple tree and garden topped off the home-like atmosphere. Next to a park, grocery store, and town. Couple were very welcoming. We had fresh eggs, homemade bread and jam. I didn't want to leave. We enjoyed a windy night, a rainy day, sunshine and finally snow fall. This is a place built and designed for love of people. Memories were made with my husband and children here. We look forward to staying at any of this couples homes. Truly a wonderful experience because of the owner's!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
11 Nov 2014
It's meeting great guests like you and your family that makes my day! It was truly a pleasure to have you stay at The Cider House and I'm still discovering your little touches. Should your future plans include a return visit to Cedar City I look forward to having you stay again. There might be more snow than apples this time though! Thanks so much....Terrific guest Iike you are always welcome!
Superdeet...
“Home away from home in Cedar City!”
Reviewed 23 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I can't think of any other accommodations I have stayed in that have been more inviting and comfortable than this gem. Joleen and Steve really go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and because I stayed for three nights they even stocked the fridge with with all kinds of breakfast goodies. The location is perfect too, and it's just a stone's throw away from the best shopping and dining that this beautiful city has to offer. I am so glad that I came across this place, and I can't wait to experience it again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
27 Oct 2014
We loved everything about Sean- from his fun loving personality to the immaculate care he took of The Cider House. It was
so clean and tidy I truly was amazed- especially from a single guy! You were a great guest and are certainly welcome back anytime! Thanks again for choosing our cottage and we
Look forward to your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 125
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing