8,071 results
All reviews times square pigalle restaurant great location food emporium new york fire station fridge and microwave attached restaurant central park around the corner the theater district within walking distance restaurant row hell's kitchen street noise higher floor would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel couldn't have done a better job of fulfilling and then surpassing expectations.

First off, the front desk staff was incredibly nice. Because it was my first time in NYC, they upgraded my room so I could have a view of the street, which just adds to the charm of being in the city. The room was clean. No complaints whatsoever. The sheets, bathroom, towels, carpet, etc were all impeccable.

The elevators are quick and very close to the front door so if you need to run into the room quickly, it's easy. There's a little convenience store inside which stocks sodas, snacks, the paper, umbrellas, etc. They have food in the lobby as well, which isn't a big deal because this place is in one of the best locations. There's a pizza and sandwiches place right down the street. There's a 24 hour diner across the street. A couple of bars are nearby.

Times Square is one block over too. So you have entertainment nearby and best of all, there's a subway hub only a few hundred feet away.

This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank maxbarca
AndrewL6029, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear maxbarca,

Thank you so much for this perfect 5 STAR review. So glad your enjoyed your trip to the Big Apple and can't wait to see you back at the property soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel property, rooms and services were excellent. I was pleasantly surprised with the size and amount of equipment in the exercise room - this is important to me when traveling for business.

The entire staff was very professional and accommodating. Michelle at the front desk was especially attentive and had a very positive attitude which was refreshing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sunshine44910798487

Dear Sunshine44910798487,

Thank you so much for the 5 STARS and glad you enjoyed your time in NYC! Come back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I met my daughter in NYC for a two day mini vacation. I booked the Hilton Garden Inn in Times Square since we were seeing a play and had plans to eat at a few restaurants in the area. I go to NYC at least once a year, but have never stayed at this hotel. Let me say first, the service was excellent from the front desk staff to the concierge. There is a small restaurant there, but there isn't much variety and most of what is there is unhealthy. There are plenty of delicious and diverse restaurants in the area, so for us, this was not a problem. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and a nice size for NYC. My only suggestion would be that they add more/better lighting. If you're going to NYC to see a play or two and enjoy the energy of Times Square along with great restaurants within walking distance, I would tell you to try this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear SueFitzWestSimsbury,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. You are definitely right about the staff and I am glad they were able to be of assistance. I definitely appreciate the feedback in regards to the lighting and we will be sure to keep this in mind as we plan our 2020 renovation. See you back soon for your next trip to the theater.

Comfortable room
Desk area, flat screen, microwave, keurig coffee maker, chair & ottoman.
Outlets built into lamp base both sides of bed. Large night stands. They are stingy with the keurig pods. They provide one regular, one decaf and one tea. Bring your own if you have them.
There used to be a bistro next door where breakfast was served. That building is now a NYC souvenir shop. There is now a lobby grab & go market called "The shop at Times Square" where you pick up premade breakfast items (eggs on a English muffin, orange juice, fruit, etc). Each guest does not need to appear so if one of your Party really doesn't like to get dressed to go to breakfast they don't have too! FYI: the hotel is located next to a fire station so you will hear sirens all the time.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 904LindaK,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the location worked well for your needs. In addition all though we stock the room with a standard number of coffee and tea please know you can always call down and we will be more than happy to replenish those items throughout your stay. Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel before because of it's central location and parking packages. Davon goes above and beyond to ensure that I get the type of room I request and that I have the best experience possible at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Daniel L,

Thank you for this great review and so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay. What is even more pleasing is to know Davon had such a positive impact during your time with us. He surely is a rock star and I will give a big thank you. Come back and see Davon and the rest of the staff soon.