8,039 results
All reviews times square pigalle restaurant great location food emporium fire station new york fridge and microwave central park attached restaurant around the corner the theater district within walking distance restaurant row street noise hell's kitchen higher floor would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here for work and had a good stay. The hotel is a block from Times Square but still quiet enough where one can rest. Friendly staff and good facilities. My only issue was that at check in, they only had one person working the front desk and several people in line. I saw this almost every time I went through the lobby so not sure if they were short staffed or if it was poor staff planning. Either way, I would stay here again for the convenience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. I would like to apologize for the front desk lobby that you had to wait in line, we are working on that right now.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights and . Excellent location to Broadway shows and easy access to metro station. Clean room and friendly staff. A bit of noise from the local fire brigade and people for party. But overall good place to stay. Thanks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the noise from the surround area.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn, Times Sq was clean and in a good location. The rooms were clean and a nice size, however the furniture could use a little updating. I would definitely stay here again and refer others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. We take your feedback very seriously regarding the hotel updating.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very clean hotel in a perfect location. We traveled 8+ hours overnight on a train to get to the City and we were tired and just wanted to take a shower. We got there at 1:30pm, check in wasn't until 3:00pm, but they got us a room right away. It was in the back of the hotel, which we actually liked because it was more quiet so we slept well. It was close to the subway, times square, broadway shows and many restaurants and shops. We will be back the next time we visit NYC!

I also used to work in the vacation rental industry and know that some places are just not as clean as they should be, but this place was spotless and the housekeepers were very friendly! We really appreciated the cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed two weeks at this hotel over Nov/Dec 2017 . the hotel is in a great location, very clean - and the rooms are large, way bigger than what you would normally find in NYC. do note that its right next door to a Fire Station and on a very busy street, so lots of street noise - I was only on the 4th floor, so if you went higher up I'm guessing you wouldn't have that issue, but then it never interrupted my sleep. I did have an issue on checking, which I must add was sorted out quickly, mainly due to charging a $50 a day fee to my card, which is credited on checking out.
but I had paid for my room in full, and nor to I see a reason for a daily charge, one off charge sure, but I was not going to have my card hit daily and on top of that get a exchange rate charge (which I would never get back).
so thankfully the manager agreed to a one off cash payment which I got back on check out.....

Room Tip: be mindful of street noise - get rooms higher up
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the check in process, we do have a deposit per night of $50 for incidentals charges in case you would like to use any hotel amenities and it get release back to your account when you check out. Once again, thank you for feedback.