Stayed here on a Monday eve mostly choose for location and was not disappointed. Staff was friendly, we were upgraded to jr. suite. Delightfully nobody bothered to solicit us regarding buying into their timeshare.
There are 26 floors, our room had no view other than a brick wall, the beds were on the lumpy side,bathrooms had no counters for personal items, elevator is extremely slow that's the bad news, the good news is the room was clean, there was a fridge, microwave, dishwasher (none of which we needed or used) 2 seperate rooms included a sofa and chair sitting area, 2 flat T.V. screens, 2 marble tiled bathrooms. The location of this hotel was superb! Carnegie Hall was literally across the street, CBS studio's around the corner, street vendors, shops, deli's oh yes had to stop and say "hello" to Ruppert at Hello Deli` David Letterman's haunt. Easy enjoyable walk to Times Square. Overall I would bump this rating to 4 stars, b/c of location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can enjoy true quality at affordable rates in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Luxury suites with European style kitchenettes, concierge services and valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manhattan Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Suites
- Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Nyc
- Manhatten Club