Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

Wicked on Broadway
198 Reviews
from US$ 126.31
More Info
All reviews jessie mueller supporting cast story line entire cast lead role brooks atkinson theatre funny moments musical score subject matter her voice stage door laughed so hard stole the show great cast during intermission cast members broadway show
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Wasn't sure what to expect, but it was on my wife's short list of shows to see while we were in NY. It definitely did not disappoint. It was a fun show with a great storyline. The harmonies with the 3 lead waitresses were just amazing! Book your tickets in advance and go see it!

2  Thank Chad O
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Such a fun show!! The cast is great, the music is outstanding and the theatre is beautiful!! Got to meet some of the cast and they were wonderful!!

2  Thank sooner62
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had a night alone in NYC so visited the discount ticket counter. I had limited choices for Sunday night shows, and although I was hoping to see Book of Mormon, I couldn’t get tickets. I still played a good amount for a center orchestra ticket, but it was worth it! The show was funny and the music good. It moved along at a nice pace. This was MUCH better than Anastasia.

5  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Did not expect to love it as much as I did, cried at the end tears of joy and happiness. Funny and moving

2  Thank DarylmcA
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I have to say I bought the tickets to this show sight unseen. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. It was funny and the music was great. I saw it with Sara Bareilles starring in the lead role. She was fantastic as well as the rest of the cast. Highly recommend for a show if you are visiting the city.

2  Thank capecodda