11,591 results
All reviews peacock alley iconic hotel park avenue new york art deco beautiful lobby grand central station times square nyc luxury glamour concierge renovation foyer midtown subway broadway
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Beautiful New York hotel with history and elegance in spades. We stayed just two nights. Our room was beautifully decorated and wonderfully clean. Staff were attentive and courteous and the food was exceptional.

Both the bar crowd and breakfast guests were all slightly older than I expected.

A very expensive stay - but as a one off we felt that our experience was well worth the cost.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It was lovely, think it's over rated and over priced if I'm honest. Service is good although bar bill was never right. Rooms spacious and nice vino, good location too so cannot complain. It's worth a visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It was second time to stay. Not new but very traditional and sophisticated atmosphere especially Lobby area, All furniture was very classical and historical. Elevators were always operating in timely manner. Security was strict which made me feel secured. Master's bathroom/toilet was behind the Bedroom. Small shower room/toilet was next to living area. You don't have to share toilet with your guests/visitor. I loved it. The problem was I needed to go out every time when I heard unwelcomed voices from upstairs... I will not reserve this hotel when I am with my own children. You can walk around, easy access to Central station (5 mins), Times Square (12 mins), 24/7 convenience store was behind the hotel (5 mins).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Huge place, great bartenders. The bed wasn’t as good as it should have been. Room was a little cold, lovely grand place tho.
A bit too “old America” perhaps for me. Lots of OAP’s on dates here, no action for a younger man.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Well, it’s one of these things on many peoples bucket list... I got lucky in summer to stay for 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Great location, stone throw away from anything interesting in New York. It’s pricey, and you pay a lot for staying with the brand.
The rooms were redone apparently since I stayed, so maybe worth a revisit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business