1,925 results
All reviews park avenue new york bathroom mirror upper east side close to central park room service beautiful hotel rooms are spacious luxury hotel turn down service two blocks location is great around the corner times square concierge 61st nyc
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We left JFK around 11:30 pm on New Year’s Eve ( our flight was late from Paris to NY) and we arrived at the hotel after midnight.
The front desk was so nice and warm that I almost forgot how jet lagged and how the weather in NY was freezing cold outside .
We stayed in a beautiful suite w/ 2 bathrooms and 3 TV’s ( including the mirror TV in one of the bathrooms )
Loved the furniture and the bed .
Will be back ! Loved it !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you Isabel G for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. And while I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the aesthetics of the property, I am delighted that our Front Desk team were able to put your mind at ease upon your arrival, after what sounds like a tumultuous journey. We stress with our team time and time again that the recent $100 million renovation will bring guests to us once, but it is how we deliver on the service end that will create loyalty, and I couldn't be happier to read that we have earned yours.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward in seeing you soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Love the hotel, great service and great staff.
Location is close to Central Park on Park Avenue and between Madison and Lexington - thus great for shopping.
The rooms are tidy and neat. In our room the coffee maker was missing, but this was rapidly solved by handing us a water kettle so we could warm up water for the baby.
They provided us with a baby crib, not one of those “flexible camping style baby cribs” but a solid baby-bed. We were very happy with that. Also complimentary there was a set of baby-products in the room available for our little girl. Baby shampoo, wash, lotion etc. Real convenient.
For us, great beds (and I can be very picky on beds as a back-patient), good pillows too.
What I also think is an extra plus is the many electrical sockets in the room. All in the light fixtures. I always find it annoying when you’re in a hotel and only have 1 or 2 sockets. Here plenty!

Overall a very good hotel, where they truly know what hospitality means.
Would definitely stay there again or recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hello Elvira v and thank you for your review and high recommendations. I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. And, yes, isn;t the bedding fantastic?!?!?! We’re looking forward in welcoming you to your home away from home.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We stayed for 5 nights at end of December. Lovely hotel, great service, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. The breakfast was lovely although expensive. Nice as a treat, we did it once during the stay and the rest of the time went ou to local diners. Had some very noisy families in the rooms on each side of us on the last two nights, and if that had been the case from the beginning we would have asked to be moved, as our stay was almost over, we couldn’t be bothered to ask. One disappointing point was that two different people contacted the hotel without me knowing, in advance of the stay, asking them to do something special for us, whether something in the room, or an upgrade, due to me having been very ill during the previous 6 months. The hotel assured both people separately that something would be done, and both people are now very disappointed that nothing was. We had a lovely time, but I work in Customer Services, so I can appreciate how disappointed they are that they made th effort to try and make my holiday extra special and were assured something would be done, and then this wasn’t carried through to the customers experience. Anyway not a reason not to stay again, but disappointing that the ‘personal touch’ that they pride themselves on, seemed to have been missed out here. Loved the location and th fact that we could walk to so much.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hello AffinityGirl and thank you for sharing your experience. I am disappointed that we were did not honor our commitment to your acquaintances. Please accept my sincere apologies and do pass them along to your contacts as well. If you have the opportunity, please email me at john.maibach@loewshotels.com so we may investigate further. These are significant service lapses that need to be addressed so we do not allow them to happen again. I appreciate your time in sharing your experience and do hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This hotel is our favorite in New York. Great location, excellent updated accommodations, great service, and great value. The bar/restaurant is small, and so can be a bit tough to get seating at times, and the heater in some of the rooms can be quite noisy - though I found that to be a solid white noise, my wife didn’t like it so we ended up turning it off for the night when that happened.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear ncinnyc2018,
Thank you for your review.
Great to hear we’re your favorite hotel in New York City. I highly recommend you making reservations in advance when dining in our restaurant as you’re correct it gets quite busy.
We’re looking forward in seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

New York City with kids around the holidays is not something that makes most people think "relaxing vacation," but the Loews regency made it possible! They made travel with three young children convenient, relaxing, and fun! The accommodations and service were top notch and adored by adults and children alike. We cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lissa P,
Thank you for your review.
Exciting to hear you and your family had an incredible time while visiting us.
We’re looking on welcoming you soon.