The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 283
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
  • Fitness centre
US$ 232
US$ 207
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 190
US$ 132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 168
US$ 137
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 158
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 227/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 323
US$ 301
  • Pool
US$ 183
US$ 148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 753
US$ 713
Taj Hotels
1,847 results
All reviewspark avenuenew yorkbathroom mirrorupper east sideclose to central parkroom servicerooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelluxury hotelturn down servicetwo blockslocation is greataround the cornertimes squarenycconcierge61st
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Booked two rooms (studio suite plus a regular room with a city view) through Amex FHR. Did not receive an upgrade but it was the holidays. The hotel acknowledged the free continental only breakfast, early check in and late check out with $100 credit for dining (room service or mini bar is not included)

Location was excellent, within a block of Madison and Lexington. ( Lex > Park > Madison > fifth at 60-61st street ). Safe and quiet. Easy access to taxis.

Checking was great in the evening but another party did have a problem at noon time so check in was inconsistent. Bellstaff was great while waiters service felt rushed. Housekeeping was spotty, left a previous occupants floss on the floor (room not cleaned well). Room had a weird smell, hallways as well which disappeared after a day. No turndown service and unaware which rooms were checking out that day. Some days had free water, some days did not receive any.

Basic rooms had two small closets, two robes with slippers, comfy bed, safe, marble top desks, lots of attention to details and was an adequate size room for two. Bathroom was very small, single sink and tub, easily banging into each other. Suggest to upgrade to a larger room which had a bigger bathroom(studio suite - called differently at their website). Generous shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

Food at their restaurant was okay. Known for their power breakfast. There is a charming cafe ambrosia at the corner which served better quick bites (croissants) although the coffee was just okay. Mini bar was 15$ for a can of beer (yup), room service for one blt with soda with all the extra $ ends up close to $70 but that’s New York for you.

In summary, excellent location, good for Amex plat holders, inconsistent service, need to upgrade to a larger room to have the larger bathroom, try not to eat at the hotel unless part of a package.

1  Thank JedH
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear JedH,
Thank you for your review.
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We're looking forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

1. The front desk lady doesn't know how to smile and greet us friendly.
2. The cleaning staff throw away something that I wanna keep when we left the room.
3. The concierge told me that I have to talk to the doorman in person and waited the taxi with him in -8 degree cold weather. When I stayed in other hotels, normally concierge will do that for us and let us wait inside of the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear leminw2017,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you felt that our staff was rude and made you go out to hail a cab in frigid weather. Please note this will be addressed.
When your plans bring you back to New York City, please feel free to contact me directly at john.maibach@loewshotels.com and I will ensure your stay is supremely comfortable.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We came here to spend Christmas in the Big Apple with our young adult children. Naturally, given the holiday, it was important to select the right setting and Loews on Park did not disappoint. It is ideally located and the service and accommodations were top notch. No detail was overlooked. We stayed in a suite and found it was incredibly roomy. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Staying in a quality hotel enhances the NYC experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Donna D,
Thank you for your review!
I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay and were able to enjoy all that the hotel and the City offers over the Holidays. It is truly a special time to visit NYC.
We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The hotel is lovely, location is fabulous! We usually stay at the Waldorf, but it is closed for remodeling. Our room and the lobby are clean and attractive.
Unfortunately for me, our beds (two doubles) gave me a terrible rash. Maybe a dog with fur, was in our room prior to our visit. I am terribly allergic to dander. My rash got worse each night. We spent 5 nights here. By the time we left, my chest and back had raw welts. It didn't affect my husband or daughter. In retrospect, I should have requested a room change, it just seemed like a hassle as the front desk always had a line of customers and we had plans all day, each day. We were gone from 8am til 10 pm each night. We were beat when we returned and I hoped it wouldn't happen again, but once I got in bed, the itching started again. Ugh!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear Frances H,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are so sorry to hear about the terrible rash you encountered while staying with us.
We hope you will consider giving us another chance. If you are ever coming back to NYC, please feel free to contact me directly at john.maibach@loewshotels.com.
We will do our very best to accommodate and impress you!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel great rooms
Check out staff unfriendly and not helpful or willing to make guest happy
That one employee made sure that we never stay at that Loews
She was rude just wanted to charge me
Back to the peninsula and the marquis

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much, rully1958, for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for one of our Team Members failing to meet your expectations and not providing an acceptable level of service. I am disappointed that one of our Team Members would act this way and that this had such a negative impact on you. Your comments about this individual are unacceptable and we will use them as part of a hotel wide training initiative so each and every team member understands the expectations and how their performance has a direct impact on future travel decisions.

While extremely frustrated to read about your experience, I do thank you for sharing them so we have the opportunity to correct it. I would welcome an opportunity to discuss in greater detail and can be reached at john.maibach@loewshotels.com

I do hope to have the opportunity to speak with you in person and to make amends on a future visit as your loyalty is important to us. Once again, my apologies to you.