This is a hotel I've always wanted to try, and we weren't disappointed. We were looking for a hotel to spend one night in NYC after returning to Port Liberty from a cruise to Bermuda. We go a very good price ($220), and it was easy to drive to and park at a garage a few doors away on 51st St. The location is convenient to all sorts of sights in midtown (we picked up tickets for a play at TKTS) and had dinner later. Although we arrived before noon, after a short walk, we had a bellman tell us that he would check to see if our room was ready - and it was. The room was twice as large as our ship's cabin and a pleasurable change. Everything was comfortable and spacious - unlike many NYC hotels. There is a little coffee room were we were able to get our morning shot of caffeine and some pastry, and we were on our way back home in the morning. I'd love to go back and spend more time when we could really enjoy all the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York