This is a classic old New York City hotel that has not succumbed to the hipness movement. The rooms sizes were designed in 1926 when people lived for long periods of time in city hotels so they are more than generous. All of the rooms are a little different in design and furnishing, from ultra modern to old school, but for the price and size can't be beat. The staff is great, and you are just steps off Park Ave and very near the Lexington ave. subway lines 4,5,6 to do straight down town or the 3 train to go across to the west side. Lots of great resturants to walk to, walking distance from Central Park and Museum Mile. You won't find a better deal in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling city. Just a short walk away from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from shops including Tiffany's, Bloomingdales, and Barney's, The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers alike. A balanced blend of past grandeur and elegance mixed with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology give the hotel its sophisticated atmosphere. Ditch the standard New York City hotel stay for a customized residential-style retreat to one of midtown Manhattan's finest gems-The Lombardy. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lombardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City