My friend & I stayed over 3 separate occasions for total of 11 nights. Rooms were big on all stays. Once had separate living room but small closet. The others we had no living room but 2 closets. Poor breakfast, dont even think about it, buy outside. Reception provided basic service. Generally great location with easy access to most attractions via trains. But not so convenient for good restaurants for dinnner or night life, you'd expect to travel 20-30min to go anyway decent. I'll stay again if I'm going there to shop, otherwise I'll try Soho/Tribeca area next time, as more vibrant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling city. Just a short walk away from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from shops including Tiffany's, Bloomingdales, and Barney's, The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers alike. A balanced blend of past grandeur and elegance mixed with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology give the hotel its sophisticated atmosphere. Ditch the standard New York City hotel stay for a customized residential-style retreat to one of midtown Manhattan's finest gems-The Lombardy. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Lombardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City