I had a suite in the Lombardy and I would say it's overrated for the price. The suite is large, but badly needs an update. There is a library in the living room with musty old books no one has touched in years. The living room TV is no more than 19 inches. If you want to watch sports in the living room, you'd have to squint really hard to make out anything; sofa and chairs are probably a relic from the '90s. Very spacious, but I would have traded that for a smaller but more comfortable and warm room. For $350+ a night, you can do better! Also, it has only 2 elevators, and one of them has an attendant. So I guess if you prefer full service in your elevator ride, this is good--however, if you don't, then you have one working elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling city. Just a short walk away from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from shops including Tiffany's, Bloomingdales, and Barney's, The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers alike. A balanced blend of past grandeur and elegance mixed with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology give the hotel its sophisticated atmosphere. Ditch the standard New York City hotel stay for a customized residential-style retreat to one of midtown Manhattan's finest gems-The Lombardy. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Lombardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City