The Surrey is without a doubt the most aesthetically pleasing hotel
I've ever seen. Soft grays and whites throughout create an intimate and elegant yet up to the moment feel. Every detail gorgeous. Immaculately clean. Staff is kind and helpful. Rooftop bar is a beautiful oasis but the service was less than I would've expected and it was outrageously expensive. Our Grand Deluxe Salon was spacious with a large sitting area and big comfy arm chairs. There were other families but I still felt a bit out of place with my 14 year old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City