First night here was continually awaken by a barking dog. Finally fell asleep only to be waken again at 5:30 am. After much to do had to pack up and was moved to another room. Left for lunch and when we returned there were workman on scaffolds outside the room banging and banging. When I complained Guest Relations said there was nothing they could do about it, but "can we do anything else for you?" I said "how about finding me another hotel?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City