Just returned from spending 4 blissful nights at The Surrey. The location, just off 5th Av and a stone throw away from Central Park & the Met, cannot be beaten if your looking for a peaceful oasis away from the major attractions.
We had submitted a request for a corner room on a higher floor which the hotel kindly provided. In fact, in room 1109 they exceeded our expectations with a well appointed deluxe salon with a view of Central Park.
All of the staff we met were genuinely friendly and helpful with nothing too much trouble.
I cannot rate this hotel highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City