I didn't think that I would enjoy the Grand, but I practically liked everything about it:
- Front desk greeting was pleasant, warm, and welcoming.
- The hotel Lobby and lounge are breathtaking and take you back in time to a more sophisticated era
- The yard (lounge patio) is a cool place to hang out and enjoy yummy libations
- the view out my 15th floor room was spectacular - I could see across the city through an unobstructed glass.
- fabulous Malin + Goetz toiletries that were replenished properly as needed
- oh gosh, almost forgot, the warm, moist hand towel that I was greeted with at check-in - very nice touch. The fragrance was relaxing.
Areas for improvement:
- the room fan blew nonstop, it was deafening during the day and annoying when I tried to sleep.
- what kind of television was that, it was so small that i could barely see it.
- I need a cup of coffee as soon as my feet hit the floor - no coffee maker in the room. Funny part about that is, they have a branded coffee mug in the bathroom. Go figure.
All in all, I loved my experience at the Soho Grand and will hurry back when the opportunity presents itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York City’s celebrated luxury lifestyle hotel located in the heart of downtown, Soho Grand features impeccably decorated guest rooms, chic bar and lounge and is steps from NYC’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soho Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soho Grand
- Hotel New Soho York
- Soho Grand Hotel New York
- Soho Grand New York City