I didn't think that I would enjoy the Grand, but I practically liked everything about it:
- Front desk greeting was pleasant, warm, and welcoming.
- The hotel Lobby and lounge are breathtaking and take you back in time to a more sophisticated era
- The yard (lounge patio) is a cool place to hang out and enjoy yummy libations
- the view out my 15th floor room was spectacular - I could see across the city through an unobstructed glass.
- fabulous Malin + Goetz toiletries that were replenished properly as needed
- oh gosh, almost forgot, the warm, moist hand towel that I was greeted with at check-in - very nice touch. The fragrance was relaxing.
Areas for improvement:
- the room fan blew nonstop, it was deafening during the day and annoying when I tried to sleep.
- what kind of television was that, it was so small that i could barely see it.
- I need a cup of coffee as soon as my feet hit the floor - no coffee maker in the room. Funny part about that is, they have a branded coffee mug in the bathroom. Go figure.
All in all, I loved my experience at the Soho Grand and will hurry back when the opportunity presents itself.More
- Fitness centre