Soho Grand Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 217
US$ 198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$ 206
US$ 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

US$ 438
US$ 360
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 189
US$ 159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 309
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 340
US$ 306
  • Room Service
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 291
US$ 255
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/05
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

3,155 results
All reviewsgrand bargreat locationwest broadwaynew yorkcanal streetclub roomroom servicelounge arearooms are smallgreenwich villagecorner roomlower manhattanmini barcoffee machinethe empire state buildingnycconcierge
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip.

Pros:
-Lobby is great for business meetings, especially after the morning and night rush
-It's New York so I actually considered the bathroom to be a decent size and it had a little table for toiletries/makeup
-Free upgrade to corner suite which faced south
-Overall quiet considering location
-Great front desk customer service
-Very comfortable bed

Cons:
-Room service... I had oatmeal which was a soupy mess and asked for iced water to be brought up with the order and it was not... minor but at the same time if you're paying $20+ for breakfast, it should be done right!
-Party type crowd at night- it's a trendy hotel in Soho so it's too be expected. I would just say staying here for fun would be better versus business...

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and definitely would come again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank BeachGirl711
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 10 nights March 2012. The superior double room on the 8th floor was lovely with a double aspect view. The bathroom was well appointed and the room service was excellent. Overall, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is ideal for shopping and sightseeing. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jcar2323
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stayed here on 20th May 2012, We had stayed at Trump Soho the previous 4 nights but was booked out for the Sunday night, to compare would be unfair to the Trump Hotel! After 4 days of bliss with amazing views, stunning rooms, great staff, cool bar with glorious champagne by the glass, we were stuck in a dark room on the 16th floor (1604) bad bad place to be for a thousand a night, never again, and do I mean never, I must be mad to even consider payiing for not a very nice experience..

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank p m
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Sure, there are lots of places to stay in NYC but I prefer to stay at the Soho Grand Hotel. I've stayed at other newer properties just to find out what all the hype is about but I find myself coming back to the Soho Grand every time. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are cozy & the beds are very comfortable. Both the Yard and the Grand Bar are a great place to have cocktails before your evening begins or to end your evening with a nightcap.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2012

The Soho Grand Hotel staff and the hotel itself are a joy to be around. We arrived from Scotland for a 3 day visit to NY and we loved the Soho Grand so much that we stayed for an extra night. On arrival we told the reception that my suitcase had gone missing at the airport and they were so positive that it would arrive safely that it reassured us. Also, when we arrived back at our room after taking in the sights round Soho that day, there was a complimentary bottle of champagne in our room. What a lovely touch! The buzz in the hotel at night is great and enjoying a cocktail before heading out to eat is a must to get you into the mood for New York nightlife. A must place to stay or just go in for a drink for anyone wanting to stay in Soho. Thanks to Rob Andrews and your staff for making my special birthday trip a memory that I will remember for a very long time. Yvonne Georgeson and Alasdair McKinlay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple