Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 256
Hotels.comUS$ 256
eDreamsUS$ 257
PricelineUS$ 286
TravelocityUS$ 256
Trip.comUS$ 321
11,427 results
All reviews the club lounge central park times square great location new york starbucks coffee large hotel few blocks rockefeller center subway station checking in higher floor big apple elevator lobby nyc broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We expended a very nice week with my family at this hotel. Everything went very well, the service kind and very good. It is really remarkable how fast the rooms are made by the maids (which are very kind too). If you are a party or two or three in a room, I suggest to hire the Sheraton Lounge for having good breakfast and complimentary food and beverage during the whole day.I love to go to the the US with my family, but New York is different. USA always offers you big spaces, cars, highways. In NY space is something difficult to get. If you compare the size of the room or the beds with other US hotels like in Florida, Las Vegas or California you will find that the space is reduced. I can tell this after my third time in NY and staying in hotels like Novotel in Time Square or at the Belvedere in the 42nd and the 6th Ave. Rooms, beds are not so big, perhaps something not so good of the accommodation.Another negative point was that I was charge with a fee of USd 29 per day that I didn't understand what that was for. When I checked out I have asked to leave my luggage somewhere. The person at the counter told me that since I didn't use this service (the USD 29 fee per day), the hotel will keep my luggage for free. For each luggage they charge only USD 4 against the 29 per day.I can not remember the name of this fee and I didn't complaint at that moment because I was surprised thinking that may be they told me and I didn't understand while checking in.So, be aware about what they offer to you at the check in.Save for this anecdote at the end of the stay the rest was great and I recommend the Sheraton at Time square

Room tip: Ask a room at a high floor for nice city view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is correct and the personnel is very nice. However I can’t stress enough on the huge con that is « destination fee ». Add 25 $ per day and per room that you have to use in the hotel or you lose it. This is not written anywhere on the expedia website (which, granted is maybe more a problem with expedia) but it’s nothing more than a con. Add to this the fact that you pay taxes when you eat or drink something at the hotel THEN you add taxes to the 25$ you pay at the end. Am I mistaken or does it mean you pay the taxes twice? And of course the prices of the bar and breakfast are very high so it means you have to spend money there...

I can’t believe these kinds of arbitrary taxes is even legal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Clément I
TeamMarriott, Reputation Management Coordinator at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Clément I,

We appreciate you choosing us and providing valuable feedback about your stay. Our goal is for each guest to leave completely satisfied, and we are sorry we did not meet this goal during your visit. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the outstanding experience you should always expect from us!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a fantastic location. Close to all the sights and close to all the theatres. A great location for solo traveller. However, room was small and the bathroom could have done with a update,mouldy in the shower.
The theatre desk and the help and service from Richard was excellent. He discussed options and organised tickets for me. He and the door staff and bell staff were great. However, someone should explain the job description to the concierge staff. They were rude, would not make dinner reservations and on one occasion simply called down the counter to me, making me walk up to them rather than them doing their job and providing an appropriate level of customer service I have experienced at other Sheraton properties. Some retraining would be of value.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ontourAustralia

Dear ontourAustralia,

Thank you for being our guest. Thank you for your wonderful comments about Richards, however, on behalf of our entire team, we deeply apologize for not fully living up to proper standards during your recent visit. Thank you for sharing your observations so we may analyze and correct what we did wrong to improve going forward. We hope to have another chance to provide you with the outstanding hospitality you should receive every time you are our guest.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

This hotel is well managed and clean. The staff was very friendly from checking to housekeeper to club staff. Very clean. I am a former housekeeping and hotel general manager so I am very picky where I stay! The Sheraton Times Square was a great getaway. Keep up the good work.

Room tip: Upgrade with elevators was impressive. Club room is worth it!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank MsDaisy71
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear MsDaisy71,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our courteous service and well-kept property and that you found us to be of great value. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

The Bed was very comfortable. The housekeeping was very good and cleaned the room while we were out. The snacks and goodies in the refrigerator were expensive given the proximity to stores. The lobby and elevator system was very efficient. The work out room is well above average and almost rivals a health club. There were some items inadvertently added to our bill. They were deleted at check out.

Date of stay: July 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear patrickkY4860FL,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our courteous service and excellent amenities. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.