4,349 results
All reviews rooftop bar haven rooftop times square new york rooms are small continental breakfast bagels door staff our honeymoon brick wall perfect location concierge service rockefeller center fantastic hotel big apple central park around the corner
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Loved everything about this hotel... lovely room, wonderful staff and fun rooftop bar. Decor was really nice. Very adequate breakfast. Excellent location. Loved every minute of our stay here. Attention given to every detail.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gattoe
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed in the Sanctuary Hotel for three night for business. The staff were the most helpful and accommodating I have ever experienced in NYC. The concierge Brandon was a highlight. He went the extra length to help my colleague and I get tickets to a show and all his restaurant recommendations were exactly what we were looking for. The hotel itself was good as well. The room was clean and well laid out for an efficient use of space. The rooftop bar was beautiful and a hopping even on a Tuesday night. Also, you can't beat the location. Right off Times Square, but you would never know since the street is relatively quiet. I'll definitely be going back next time I'm in town...

Room Tip: Get a room on the upper floors since the lower floors are right on street level. Also, you probably want a room in the East side of the building so that you don't have to share the elevator with the rooftop bar.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The location of this hotel is excellent - and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They let me use their laptop everyday and even print my boardingpass. (they checked me in). They really went the extra mile. Although breakfast was not included when we booked, we have breakfast on the house.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Craven Arms, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The service at the Sanctuary Hotel surpasses expectations of the most luxurious 5 star hotel. From the moment the cab pulled up to the curb, staff bent over backwards to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We were upgraded to a deluxes queen on the 9th floor--always a nice treat when checking in. After discovering the 10th floor housed a night club with boomingmusic, the staff bent over backwards to find us another room. The light situation is not ideal when traveling with a child (can't just leave the bathroom light on with the door open a crack). When alerted to this, the bellman went out in a downpour and purchased a night light. Are the rooms small? absolutely. But the service (and location) more than make up for the room size.

Room Tip: 9th floor is loud. Moved to 3rd floor and it is very quiet. Rooms are small even for NYC, get the deluxe queen.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family