US$ 362
US$ 132
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 272
US$ 238
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 271
US$ 131
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 225
US$ 137
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 255
US$ 228
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$ 306
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 274
US$ 200
  • Pool
US$ 203
US$ 169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

US$ 659
US$ 611
Taj Hotels
US$ 539
US$ 424
4,279 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smalldoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelbig applecentral parkyogurt
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The Sanctuary is less than a block from the human jungle of Times Square, but manages to be a calm little oasis amongst the chaos. Rooms are small, but modernized and well laid out. Everything was spotlessly clean and the travellers basics, the bed and shower, were both excellent. The rooftop bar is a bonus, but much better for 50 something's on the nights when the DJ is not on duty. Very relaxing after a day of wandering the city.
The two best parts of the Sanctuary are where it is and the attention of the staff. They go beyond warm and friendly, and really did treat us like guests rather than customers. An added bonus is that they seem to have on hand Patty, the diva of cab drivers, and perhaps the only same one in the city. She gets you to your destination without the need for heavy drinking or tranquilisers that the others inspire.
All up, strongly recommended if you want a bit of peace and good value close to everything.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I'm a native New Yorker who now (unfortunately for me, LOL) lives in the D.C. area and I wanted to spend my 50th birthday in my home town. I notified the hotel that it was my birthday and when I arrived I was told my room had been upgraded in honor of my birthday; there was even a cupcake and birthday card signed by the staff waiting in my room...what a classy touch! I love this place, it's not only beautiful, but the front desk staff is so welcoming and friendly that I knew this was going to be my base for my future visits to NY. Jacob and Jimmy, the S.T.A.R. concierges, are very helpful, have great personalities and, although very different, have the type of sense of humor that is very much appreciated, and missed, by this New Yorker. As soon as I got back I highly recommended this hotel to my co-worker, as he's planning a trip to NY the end of this month for his wife's birthday, unfortuately, there is no availability...oh, well, the secret is out and it's going to continue to get more and more popular. (Hopefully, this will not mean I will have trouble getting a room in the future!) Thank you to the staff for helping to make my birthday celebration even better!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanda M
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Location - Perfect for anything you want to do in NYC.
Comp Breakfast - Perfect, wide variety and high quality.
Hotel Staff - Perfect, they are polite, caring, and friendly.
Hotel Room - Perfect, the room is a great size for NYC and such high quality and modern room. Everything from the sheets on the bed to the shower and all the way to the toilet paper.

The hotel was truly one of the best hotels you can stay at. Well worth the money and I will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: Any side of the hotel is quite considering it is surrounded by corporate buildings which separates you from the restaurants but you are still only .1 miles from them.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erik M
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This hotel really does have a "boudoir" feel to it and is in a great position so was happy with our stay there, the room was a nice enough size and was stylishly designed and the bed was 5 star quality for comfort.

On the negative side, I think if I was to go to New York again I probably wouldn't stay here as I would have liked more facilties such as a swimming pool and a much better breakfast area than simply cereal, fruit and bagels.

If your not that bothered about being lavished with spa's then ignore me and go here. It's a great base hotel for getting out and experiencing new york!

Room Tip: Room choice depends.. The windows will allow noise to come in from the street but personally I liked that tiny noise as it's part of experiencing New York and also atleast that way you got a nice view of the street, again to watch the buzz of NY.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony0Uk
Reviewed 10 July 2012

A design very ''ZEN'' and just a few steps away from Times Square. The best location ever. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our concierge (Jimmy from England) made reservation for a restaurant which usually takes reservation 2 months in advance and when we came down in the lobby to request one, a taxi was already waiting for us ! Reservation info for the restaurant was written down on a printed card. The restaurant had never seen such a thing before and wanted to keep this card.
The Sanctuary Hotel is a 5 stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family