Although I was a bit skeptical based on the previous reviews, I thought the Blakely was awesome! We planned our trip to NYC the weekend after July 4th so we knew the city would be crowded. Our accommodations were on the 7th floor (2 rooms) side by side facing 54th street. The room was quiet, clean and quite large by NY standards. The breakfast was adequate (self-serve) and the wait staff was fine. The hotel is quite charming and a nice change from the large hotel chains. We've traveled to NYC several times over the years and we will definitely return to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel