My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Hotel. The location is excellent. The suite, consisting of a good size bedroom and a smaller "living room", were adequate although the "living room", which like the bedroom had a flat screen TV ,had a couch that was a pull out bed and not the most comfortable to sit on while watching TV. I found the living room dark since it had no outside window situate between the bedroom and the bathroom. The bathroom was neither large nor small but adequate and more than acceptable. If you are looking for "bling" this Hotel is not for you. . The lobby is very small and like the room it's decor is best described as traditional. The continental breakfast is nothing special consisting of juice, coffee, cereal, small muffins, bagels etc though you can order from a menu. Overall and given the prices of hotels in the city it's a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel