This boutique hotel is charming and sophisticated. Centrally located, the decor is old world charm and comfortable. The bar and restaurant are cozy and the food and drinks are great! Our room, a one bedroom suite, was spacious, comfortable and very well appointed. We had room to host 7 for cocktail hour. The room had a mini bar area with sink, glasses, a few dishes and a microwave. The bathroom (and I LOVE a fantastic bathroom) was exceptional. The glassed in shower and marble tile were beautiful. We had 2 televisions, an extremely comfortable bed and the room was quite with very litte street noise (we were not on the 55th side of the building). The concierge staff was extremely helpful and accommodating!! Very reasonably priced. As it is an older building, the elevators are small and slow but, hey, we were on vacation! We would definately recommend the property and plan to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel