US$ 169
  • Breakfast included
US$ 139
US$ 132
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 157
US$ 133
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 176
US$ 144
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

US$ 313
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 154
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 160
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 341
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 143
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

US$ 157
US$ 122
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

1,181 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbonpod roomcentral parkwhole foodsgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooms are smallrooftop barbigger roomfront desk staffnyc hotels
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

As hotels go, I’ve stayed in much better, and also had worse. The hotel location is ideally situated, near to Central Park and mass public transport options. However, the hotel itself felt quite tired. Bathrooms were fairly clean, but the decor was tired and worn. Everywhere was so dimly lit - corridors and communal spaces - it was quite difficult to get around and in itself felt “dingy”.

Like most people, I couldn’t find half of the places the hotel has photographs for on the website - it would be good to know they exist. The rooftop bar I went to didn’t look like the picture, although on the plus-side was quiet.

Staff encountered were helpful, but disorganised. Whilst away in the daytime I had been moved out of my room due to an incident in the room above - no phone calls or anything. Apart from my hotel key not working and all my stuff being packed up by the hotel without myself knowing. When I returned to the counter they gave me another key - this time to someone else’s room - and third time lucky, I managed to get a key to a room which contained my stuff. This simply shouldn’t happen it is completely unforgivable to give out the keys to someone else’s room (by key I mean keycard), and quote disconcerting to think who might have been given access to mine. The staff were apologetic, but didn’t offer any compensation...I had to tell the manager that at the very least he owed me a beer.

I certainly wouldn’t recommend or stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nicole D, Guest Relations Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for the detailed feedback. I do sincerely apologies for the issues occurred during your stay. We take all feedback very seriously and we will review your comments with the team for future improvements. I hope you visit us once again so, we can turn this perception around.

Please reach out to me directly so I can personally ensure your next stay is flawless.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

There are only two good things about this hotel... the location and the Blue Ribbon restaurant are fantastic. The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. Very outdated and old. Service was not good. The king bed we had was not at all comfortable and the bed did not have a fitted sheet... they used a top sheet as the fitted sheet and only a comforter that was not very clean on top. ? We could not even get a top sheet. There are many other places to stay with much better service. They also told me they would leave a gift for my daughter, as we were there celebrating her 16th birthday, but that never happened either. Good thing we love New York and our time there, but will never stay there again and will not recomednd. Also, the WiFi is free, but we were on the second floor and the internet was awful. You have to pay to upgrade to a high enough speed to do anything.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa T
Nicole D, Guest Relations Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I'm so sorry to hear about your issues you had while you were here. That definitely does not live up to our standards and is by no means the norm for our hotel. I wish you had let us know about this while you were here. We would have immediately rectified the problem for you. In addition, if you were to consider staying with us again we would be more than happy to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our suite rooms to show you the experience you deserve.

Again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback so we can improve as a hotel. Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced as this is disappointing to hear. I'll be sure to follow up personally with those involved so we can improve on our execution and level of service provided.

If I can be of any other assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We spent 3 nights in the gloom in this hotel. It's described as boutique though to be frank I'm not sure what it means. The narrowness and gloom is accentuated with dark wall covering and poor lighting in the corridors, room and black tiled bathrooms. The rooms are tiny. The window was dirty and the huge chimney blocked any view. We asked for a kettle to make tea and coffee and we were brushed off - this is a boutique hotel and it's not available. Eventually another reasonable receptionist found a kettle, we used paper cups but had to buy tea and coffee. Everything was very expensive including the cost of the hotel so compared to our 3 night stay in Washington it was terrible.

Room Tip: It's noisy from the adjacent rooms. So I can't give positive tips
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Nicole D, Guest Relations Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear you didn't have any enjoyable stay with us this time around. We are in NYC so the rooms can be rather small however, we do have 10 different room categories varying in many rooms types for each guest preference plus we are lucky to be in a location where any popular NYC destination is easily accessible. While we are very proud of our unique and iconic design we do appreciate that it is not to everyone's taste. We would be more than happy to extend a complimentary upgrade to the next best room category available should you want to see all that 6 Columbus Hotel has to offer...

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I just returned from a quick 2 night stay here - I really enjoyed the location and my room was spacious and comfortable. All of the staff I encountered were very nice and helpful. I'll definitely try and stay here again next time I'm in New York.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nicole D, Guest Relations Manager at 6 Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to make a positive impression on every first-time guest, so I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your clean and comfortable guest room and our staff's devotion to customer service. We surely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Feel free to reach out to me directly so I can personally oversee your next reservation.

ndugos@sixtyhotels.com

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel has a wonderful location on Columbus Circle. I stayed here several years ago (and enjoyed it) but was very disappointed with my current stay. My petite room looked through a grimy window into a filthy alcove that didn't let in much light. I didn't expect a park view, but this was just plain off-putting. The desk person who checked me in was very unwelcoming, almost to the point of rudeness. The room itself was fine with a comfortable bed and luxury linen. The air conditioning was a bit noisy but I've experienced worse. An unpleasant shock at the end of my stay was the $20 "facility fee" tacked onto my bill. According to the desk clerk this is for "complimentary" internet! Go figure!! And finally, after I got home, my credit card had been charged for minibar items that I did not consume (or even touch).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TravelFan48105

Please accept my apologies for your rocky arrival; it is the last thing one should experience after the travails of traveling. Thank you for staying with us and sharing this feedback as this will help us improve on the service we provide in the hotel. Please accept my apologies for the concern you noted as we'll be sure to follow up with the staff. We truly would appreciate you staying with us again and if so, please contact me in advance so I can personally ensure we exceed all of your expectations.