We just stayed for five days over the Memorial Day Weekend. It is just a 5-10 minute walk to the heart of times square; but the area it is in actually feels like a neighborhood with great coffee shops, restaurants, and convenience stores. We actually liked staying there better than staying at a Times Square Hotel.
We did not have a renovated room, although they are in the process of renovating. It was a bit dated but very comfortable and kept quite clean. Also our room was surprisingly big for NYC.
Not luxury, but very convenient and quite a deal given we got an amazing rate for a holiday weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown