My husband and I stayed at this property during a quick 3 day trip to NYC. Check in was quick and easy, the staff member (Christine I think) checking us in was very friendly and efficient. The hotel itself is very pretty with the lobby area hosting a great bar with a VERY nice bartender. The drinks were great, and the ambiance perfect.
We also found the rooms here to be a great size for being in the city, it was a much larger and much better appointed room than rooms we have had in other local hotels.
If you are at all interested in shows the concierge (Adam) was incredibly helpful, he spent about 20 minutes with us giving us honest opinions on his favorite shows, calling ticket brokers, making reservations, etc. We received excellent seats to a great show and were very happy with all the work he put into our evening. He also had excellent recommendations for dinner reservations and called to make them for us. Amazing service thanks Adam!!
Overall, great property, great stay and we would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City