We visited Hilton Manhattan East during New Year's time this year for 3 nights. We were upgraded to executive room due to hilton hhonors status. The hotel is on a decent location, a bit far from attractions and there isn't a lot going on in the neighborhood. Grand central is nearby so you can travel with relative ease around manhattan
Rooms were decent size for Manhattan, albeit a bit tight. Bathroom had relatively good amenities but cleanliness was not spot on (especially in the shower). Breakfast was decent, variety was good but quality not top-notch
Service was relatively friendly but nothing exceptional, although nothing to complain about either.
All in all, an ok stay but not the best Hilton in town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City