My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights. the location of the hotel was really good, only about 5 to 10 minutes walk east of the Grand Central Terminal, and another 10 minutes or so walk to Times Square. The staff were helpful and the Concierge really knowledgeable. We didn't eat at the hotel, as we like to experience local life, so we went to a deli one block away, on 41st Street, which was really good. The subway from Grand Central took us to downtown Manhattan quickly and cheaply. The room was good, being clean and comfortable. I only rate the value as average as it was expensive by UK standards, but was probably very good value for New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City