San Carlos Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 223
  • Fitness centre
InterContinental New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 408
US$ 326
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$ 327
US$ 272
Official Site
US$ 758
US$ 708
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
US$ 493
  • Restaurant
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 188
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 310
US$ 243
Agoda.com
1,526 results
All reviewsyogurtcontinental breakfastaveda productsnew yorkone bedroom suiteess a bagelrockefeller centercentral parksofa bedfree wifismall kitchentimes squarefridge and microwaveliving areabusiness centerlarge roomwaldorf astoria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, well appointed rooms. Friendly staff. Good location to shops and restaurants. Very comfortable sofa sleeper. I like the Wolfgang Puck coffee. The orchids in the lobby are a nice touch. I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank hthollinger
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have no idea how it is possible for travelers to give this hotel a 5-star rating!
It was a disappointment from the moment the limo dropped us off. The reception employee kept calling my friend a "bodyguard" every time he encountered us. I am a university professional, and my friend is a Manhattan based artist. We were going to see a concert at Carnegie. Comments like "bodyguard" are absolutely inappropriate and out of place.

The free breakfast is no longer honored, even if you purchased a rate including the breakfast. A discounted breakfast is offered at the Indian restaurant next door. We went there for a quick bite, and the place was unprofessional, messy, with chipped tables, and staff members who lose control over the place just by serving about 10 people. They are very quick to hand you the bill, though (even if you are in the middle of your conversation and in the middle of consuming the food).

There is no classy restaurant in the hotel, the lobby is very small, the elevators take a long time, but the rooms are comfortable.

The bathroom, although not dated, was not the cleanest. I had a green snot stuck to the shower curtain, and several black hair in the bathtub and on the floor. Disgusting.
The toilets are slow (better flush twice).

When I was checking out, the reception employee failed to ask how my stay was, if everything was OK with my room, or if I needed a copy of my bill.

The housekeeping knocked every hour on my door - 9, 10 and 11AM. The receptionist called in the meantime, mumbling something, and then claimed that someone told him that water is needed in my room. What???

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank chopin1981
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was central to all locations we wanted to see so we did not have to use bus or other means of transportation. All we had to do is walk to go on places we wanted to see. . Staff were friendly and helpful. I will come back to this hotel again and will also recommend to friends and families.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a last minute booking and it ended up being great!! Great location, staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was just perfect! I would definitely stay here again or recommend it to a friend in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ended up with a suite and it was perfect. The space was nice to have with a family of 4. We have stayed in other hotels and found this location to be perfect for the theatre and shopping. We will be back for sure. Great trip!

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was amazing!