The first impression at the hotel was the best. We arrived very early, around 7:30 in the morning, and the hotel was fully booked. Considering that we, probably, had to wait until the regular check in time at 3:00 pm, we store the luggage and head for a breakfast and, since the place were just at the corner, when we finished we decided to check the room availability and the front desk clerk manage to have a room for us very quickly. By 10:00 am we were unpacking and enjoying a nice shower. The room was surprisingly large for Manhattan standards. The staff was very friendly and the location is superb. Few blocks north of the Grand Central Station, three blocks south of the 51st Street subway station, so we could go around the Big Apple very easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City