The Roger Smith is awesome! It has so much character. The location ( 47th & Lex) is great. Your just a couple of blocks from Grand Central and walking distance to so many wonderful locations. The staff is about the best we've ever experienced. They are so charming, helpful and well informed about NYC. The rooms are immaculately clean, beds are so comfortable. The daily housekeeping great! Excellent location with all expected amenities! 1 week was just not enough. We can't wait to get back. Thanks so much to the entire staff at RS! We loved it! in one word "Awesome".
Paul & Susan Weir, N.O., La
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City