I've stayed here 3 times in the past 6 months and will return. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The rooms are good-sized and comfortable. Furniture is what you would expect if you were staying at a friend's beach or ski house, comfortable/shabby rather than matchy-matchy plastic. There are all the comforts of home, including a selection of books in each room and DVDs available from the desk, as well as a small fridge rather than a mini-bar. Nice towels, real hangers in real closets with doors. And the price is unbeatable, especially for the location a block from the Waldorf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City