We had booked a one bedroom suite which was a bit tired looking but nice and spacious. Staff were very friendly, except there was no-one to help us in with bags when we arrived. Wifi was very patchy. Quiet for NY with windows on two sides. Restaurant only served breakfast but there were some delis nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City