We´re just back after 5 nights at the Best Western Hospitality House in New York. We had a 2 bedroom apartment and the rooms were so big!! The living room was also very spacious and was perfect for us (1 young couple and my parents).
The included breakfast was perfect and we could eat both in the apartment or in the area downstairs. The waffle maker was really fun! Since we had such a big space we could have visitors over for a drink - that´s not that often you can do in Manhattan. There was also a welcome basket in the fridge when we got there - water and some snacks. Perfect after a long travel. It´s also great that there are several restaurants just besides the hotel.
The location was also pretty good. You can walk to most of the attractions, just remember good shoes. And Sam at the front desk is very, very helpful. He helped us book a big car back to the airport when we left.
The only thing we did not like very much was that the hotel hooked us up with a bus-trip to the Woodbury Common outlet. We were told at the hotel that it picked us up at Lexington Street and would drop us off there too. That didn't happen, so we had to take a taxi back since we had a lot of bags. Also we did not arrange with the hotel when we wanted to go back - we were told that we could take any bus we wanted after 4 pm. When we got the tickets the next morning the hotel had told them that we were going back at 4 pm. The bus got some problems and we had to stop on the freeway for a long time.
Conclusion: would definitely be back here! Perfect for bigger families or couples traveling together, and I will recommend this to friends and family. But I would not recommend the bus-trip they sell there for the outlet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While visiting one of the most extraordinary cities in the world, we invite you to live like a New Yorker in the center of it all at the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House. Relax in your very own exclusive Manhattan apartment-style suite designed with all the comforts of a large home without sacrificing any of the benefits of hotel amenities and services. Imagine yourself stepping out of your front door and being in the center of it all, with all New York's spectacular major attractions just a short walking distance away. While resting in your suite all of the fantastic sights and sounds that make New York City so great are just outside your window. Hotel guests especially appreciate spreading out in their very own apartment suite after a full day out in our thrilling city. No other New York City hotel can compare to our oversized rooms and great location. We're ideally located near Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and any number of subway and transportation hubs. Our expansive apartment-style suites are designed to make your experience convenient and comfortable. As you enter one of our luxuriously appointed suites, you are warmly welcomed with a large living room, full kitchen, dining area, separate private bedroom(s) and a well appointed bathroom(s). The apartments all come complete with oak wood flooring, 11 foot ceilings, and noise reduction windows. All of our oversized suites are three and four room full apartments designed for luxury living. This property is designed to be a home away from home with fully outfitted kitchens, stone counters, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and kitchenware for up to six people. Pillow top mattresses and full bathroom botanical amenities are offered to all our guests. Both of our Penthouses have beautiful outdoor balconies in addition to all the rest. And it doesn't end there, The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality house dishes up complimentary breakfast daily. Enjoy piping hot eggs and made to order waffles, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruits, breads, pastries, (delivered daily), juices and 100% Arabica coffee. Our hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi and a local fitness center access that keeps you connected and up with your fitness routine. Free fitness facilities and classes like yoga, kettlebell, and Pilates, basketball court, weights, machines, aerobics, sauna, steam room, and two swimming pools are all available to our adult guests. Free local telephone calls from your room and free newspaper at your door every weekday are just a few additional perks. Our award winning world class multilingual service team stands ready to anticipate anything you might need 24 hours a day. Read the variety of free newspapers or use our free computer/printers or just to come mingle with the other guests in our public lobby hospitality suite. Enjoy free tea or coffee there throughout the day. Take a break on our outdoor public deck that offers a quiet peaceful area during warmer months, complete with flowers and benches. Book your ideal New York City dream experience at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hospitality House Hotel New York City
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Hospitality House New York