6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Trip.com$228
Agoda.com$228
Orbitz.com$232
All reviews new york business hotel nyc fulton starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I have stayed by at this hotel during 10-16th of April. Upon to my arrival, I have paid full amount US$615 by debit card because they told me that my credit card declined.

Beside the poor services and horrible condition, the scam starts, they have charged US$500 from my credit card on the 10th of April which they have never mentioned and I only found out from my bank statement, and on the 16th of April they have charged another US$499 from my credit card! and it is not even the hotel amounts! I believe the scam will continue, they don't fell ashamed and they don't want to refund .

I have been calling them, but the phone calls are cut off, so I went back to the hotel and request so refund, then the mafia parts..

Stay away from them!

3  Thank tianqic2021
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

We had to check out early because they were having problems with the AC unit and even after the maintenance guy tried to fix it never worked and the temperature never got below 80

The staff was good, I was told to reach out to Arthur the GM and he never replied by email or phone. I wouldn’t recommend just based on their customer service in a time when everyone has choices in how they spend their hard earned money.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Lucky_13A
Reviewed 10 April 2021

We had to check out early because we felt uncomfortable by another guest and specifically asked them not to let this guest know that we left and they said “of course, we respect confidentiality.” Later, we find out someone in the staff, the security guard or Alex the manager, told this guest that we left and our whereabouts in the hotel. Confidentiality and safety is not guaranteed here. Stay elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank farwau
Jessica Soler, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. Security is a main priority and we will make sure to look into this immediately. We do hope you give us a second chance to make this right.

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

I'd like to extend my upmost respect to Jose who's not only been a professional but but an angel in every way. Very helpful kind. Thank you so much for all that you've done! I wish you nothing less than success. Happy holidays too you and you're family. To fourpoints PLEASE MAKE JOSE MANAGEMENT, he deserves it more than a Yonex i know! God bless you and keep up the good work!

~ Nina Valentino

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Goddess_0f_Life777
Reviewed 11 December 2020

All of the amenities are closed which I can understand but they had absolutely no perks for Platinum Elite members which was disappointing. The rool was nice but shows wear and tear on the couches, walls and ceilings but it did not feel 'unclean'. Was forced to sign a waiver promising not to have parties but still heard music in other rooms and smelled marijuana in the hallways. Homeless people take shelter outside the hotel and harassed some guests. I'd give 3.5 stars if I could but not one of Marriott's best hotels. Consider nearby Marriott Downtown on West St

Date of stay: November 2020