US$ 232
US$ 218
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 205
US$ 132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 208
US$ 173
  • Room Service
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 237
US$ 204
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 263/night.

The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 283
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 211
US$ 137
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 211
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 325
US$ 288
US$ 183
US$ 148
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

US$ 753
US$ 713
Taj Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrooklyn bridgewall streetnew yorkwithin walking distanceworld trade centerthe hotel is cleansubway stationmemorialmanhattanblock
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I stayed here in October for a work event. it is in a quaint part of the city but the hotel was small and dark. I was woken up at like 2-3am by people screaming on my floor. it was terrifying being a girl alone in NY for the first time overnight. I did say something to the front desk in the morning and they didn't seem overly concerned. just said next time call them when it was happening...but I was too afraid to do anything. I also asked for help calling a taxi to grand central that morning. they sent some guy in an old mini van they clearly know personally who doesn't speak English and only takes cash. I told them I needed a taxi who took credit cards since my work was paying for it and I couldn't get reimbursed for cash easily. they then told me I'd have to walk to hail my own cab. not great customer service. luckily I was able to get a taxi easily about a block down, but you'd think someone could have helped me get a taxi at that point (I didn't want to uber either since I needed to tip on the card). my tv also didn't work when I got there, someone did come help fix it though. It wasn't the worst hotel I've ever stayed at, but it wasn't some where I am dying to go back. the people screaming could happen anywhere, but the lack of concern bothered me and the taxi situation was weird.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank 552laurene
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have stayed a number of times at this hotel. I generally stay here when I have matters in federal court in Manhattan. The staff is tremendously gracious. The hotel is clean and immensely well situated. You have access to the courts, Wall Street, and the entire downtown area in general. Beyond that, the neighboring restaurants are outstanding. While New York is littered with great restaurants, the Seaport area is certainly no slouch. The price of the hotel is also great. I highly recommend this hotel!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I spend 4 days and the good thing was i only use it to sleep, but it wasnt a good room, the hotel is very old and the rooms are very small, the service was not the best and they dont know aanything about the city..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights during Christmas time. Pretty good location, not too far away from the subway station. And if you check in early and ask for a room with a view of the Brooklyn Bridge, it would be great.

I just needed a place that was clean and quiet and not too expensive, this hotel defnitely met my needs. That said, as others mentioned before, the rooms and amenities are pretty basic and one could say somewhat outdated. Having spent over $300 for 2 nights still felt a little too much to me, then I had to remind myself this is New York City…

A couple more positive points: there’re quite a few nice places for breakfast nearby, and the new World Trade Center is walking distance away, the neighborhood itself felt pretty safe (I walked to the hotel from the subway station after 11pm for 2 nights and didn’t see any suspicious people or activities going on).

Room Tip: check in early and ask for a room with the view of the bridge
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The best thing about this hotel is definitely the location. It's easy to get to and from the subway, there are a number of restaurants, bars, and shops nearby, Wall St. and the 9/11 Memorial sites are within walking distance, and it does have some views of the Brooklyn Bridge. We also found that it was relatively quiet with no real issues of street noise, which isn't always the case when staying in NYC.
The hotel and rooms themselves are rather basic, but if you just need a place to sleep, it would do the trick. We did find that the hallway had a strange odor but it didn't permeate into the room. And, some sound travels through the ducts, which meant that we could hear conversations from other rooms in our bathroom - a bit strange but not overly disruptive.
My only complaint is that the hotel was hard to contact. We realised a few days later that we'd left some items in our room closet - we called and called to see if they'd be found but the phone was never answered and the website didn't give any other way to contact them. So far, the items remain lost simply because we can't get through to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple