1,964 results
All reviews times square great location bryant park new york fridge and microwave city view rooms are small front desk staff hotel lobby the theater district would stay here again corner room broadway show street noise would highly recommend this hotel subway station high floor
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Had a weekend trip with the family to see Aladdin on Broadway. The staff went out of their way to fawn over my six year old. They were excellent and he couldn't wait to go see them every time we left our room. The room was nice. We were able to see the ball that drops on New Years eve right out our window. Great Room on New Years. Sure it would be very expensive. The room was much smaller than usual from Hilton Garden Inn, but it is Manhattan and I am sure that is the difference. Breakfast in the Italian Restaurant was very good. Can't wait to go back.

Room tip: If you want to look at time square need to book specifically. We stayed in 3108
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Initially stayed at the Hotel St James 2 years back when I and a few friends came for St Patricks Day and although we got a great package deal, when I saw this Hotel, I knew that this is where I wanted to stay the next time I visited NYC. We had met up with a few friends who were staying at the Row NYC and others who stayed at this Hotel. I thought the Row NYC was a lovely Hotel but the view from our friends room in the Garden Inn were breathtaking ! (Tried to get them to swap Hotels for the last night haha).
Anyway coming back over on the 16th till the 21st, this time with the better half for her 50th Birthday and really looking forward to it. Got a great deal from Expedia and managed to get another couple to swap their hotel to stay here also! Upgraded rooms through Expedia to superior and hopefully get the views I witnessed a few years back, I know it will be the icing on the cake for the two of us.
James
Port Glasgow
Scotland

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank JamesYNWA
GeneralManagerHilton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Mr. Glasgow!

Why thank you for such a special note - we aim to please I promise you that! We already have your reservation flagged as VVVIP and will take great care of you - email me at nick.ivezaj@hilton.com if I could be of any service to you at all moving forward.

Nick Ivezaj
Hilton Garden Inn - Times Square Central

Reviewed 5 March 2016

No complaints about this hotel. The location is great, it's about 50 yards off times square at the south end. The ground floor is just access to the elevators, the first floor is the lobby. Rooms are very tight, not much room for furniture. Bathroom is upscale.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Magdalena Z, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York - Times Square Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear jk143893,

What a great short and sweet review. You've just described us in a couple of sentences and given us 5-stars. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the tripadvisor family. We would love it if you stayed with us again. I will personally upgrade your reservation so you get a room with a different layout and more space.
Please contact me at magdalena.zambrano@hilton.com.

Maggie Z.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Excellent location, excellent facilities, great staff. Overall a fantastic place to stay in NY. The on site restaurant is also very good. Great selection of food and wine - perfect for dining in-house when it is too cold to step outside. Will stay again

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear ZacSarnecki,

Thank you for your review and for the lovely 5-stars. We would love to have you back here with us again, to make you smile again and to make sure you are having the best of times. When you are ready to book, please contact me at magdalena.zambrano@hilton.com. I will make sure your stay is flawless.

Maggie

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Shout out to Natasha, Frank and Michelle who were very accommodating and genuinely helpful!
Easy to access, spots in front to unload.
Room was good size for NYC and modern hotel. Very easy access to subway and Grand Central a few blocks away. Right at Times Square.
Was perfect for our 3 day family visit to NYC, would return!

Date of stay: February 2016

Dear raveman2001,

I will surely forward the compliments to Natasha, Frank, and Michelle. It is always such a pleasure to hear back from our guests, whether it is compliments and feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We really value our guests, and want to hear anything they have to say regarding our service.
Thank you so much, and hope to see you and your family again!

Maggie