“Love wicked!”

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Louisville, Kentucky
“Love wicked!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

One of my favorite things to see on broadway! If you haven't seen it, you should!!!

Visited June 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
“The New Phantom at the Gershwin”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Wicked was / is amazing! I listen to the album everyday all 71 minutes of it! I obsess about it and can't wait to see it again! I used to think the Phantom was the best musical but turns out I was wrong. Wicked is on a historic run that will be like the Phantom and never end. (Plus it's better because if you walk around singing Christine people look at you funny, Elphaba is accepted better [irony :) ] ) "Thank Goodness" Broadway's got a "popular" heroine who can "defy gravity" eight times a week! By the way I am 14 but saw this when I was like 10 and now got a lot more from it than 4 years ago.

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A MUST”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I have never been to a play.. so I had no idea what to expect. I LOVED it... My husband LOVED it! It was an amazing show.

Visited July 2012
Burnaby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wicked”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is an awesome show. I got goosebumps while watching and even teared up at the sad parts. I highly recommend watching this show.

Visited July 2012
Zug, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantabulous & ridiculously funny!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I did wait for months to see this show, and was not disappointed! I was like a little girl on Christmas day (and I am no longer little!) and I could not wait for the show to start. From the first notes coming from the orchestra I had goosebumps. Although I knew the songs, finally listening to them sung by this amazing cast, brought me tears in my eyes! I was moved by Elphaba and l laughed to tears with Glinda. The costumes and the make up were outstanding. I loved Wicked and now I love it even more because of what I saw and because of the message it tries to give: go beyond appearances! "because I knew you I was changed for good..."