Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
US$ 181
US$ 170
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 157
US$ 168
US$ 138
US$ 294
US$ 216
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 155
  • Bar/Lounge
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 243
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 291
US$ 223
  • Pool
US$ 393
US$ 360
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
US$ 431
US$ 397
1,550 results
All reviewscanal streetgreat locationholland tunnelnew yorksubway stationgreenwich villageeasy accessfront desk stafflower manhattanwalking distancefridge and microwavegood sizethe financial districtwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripbattery parkbusiness center
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I do a fair amount of business-related travel so have stayed in many hotels over the years, and have never felt compelled to write a review. Until now. The Hilton Garden Inn in Tribeca ranks among the worst, particularly when the cost of the room is factored in. And it's not just the cost of the room; it's the parking, too. If you don't plan to use your car during your stay, you have the option of paying $55 for valet parking. However, if you need to use your car, you have to use a parking garage about a block and a half away. I paid $40 for three hours in the parking garage, and an additional $55 for valet "overnight" parking. And while the hotel is located in a convenient spot, the room I stayed in was very small. So small that there wasn't enough room for two people to pass each other between the bed and the bureau without turning sideways. All I can say is that it's a good thing I'm petite! The room also was not clean. There were dust-webs in the ceiling corners, and the white duvets were spotted with what appeared to be brown lint. The furniture was also dinged in several spots. Moreover, while the bathroom in my room was clean, the bathrooms in the lobby were not. Wish I had something positive to say, but I cannot recommend this hotel.

1  Thank NatMSwansea
Gayle D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn/Tribeca. Any feedback both positive and negative is always welcomed, as it will only help enhance the over-all guest experience. I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay. Our apologies for any cleanliness issues you may have experienced. That is not the standard here. Our housekeeping department works hard to ensure a spotless environment. Regarding the cost of our valet parking with no in/out privileges, this is actually in line with the rest of New York City. We do wish we had the opportunity to correct any and all issues you had prior to your departure; however it simply did not work out that way. Should you wish to give us a second chance, please call me so that I can ensure your visit is a good one.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this hotel - this time we were on our honeymoon. Again, we were completely satisfied with our stay. The hotel is clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed for a week and purchased a 7 day Metro card for the Subway... it was so easy to get around Manhattan with the ACE line right out the front door and other Subway lines an easy walk away. Easy walk to Chinatown and some delicious restaurants. I would not hesistate to stay here again when in New York and definitely recommend this hotel. In fact we recommended this hotel to others - they didn't stay there and were disappointed with their other hotel in the area! Free wifi too!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy you chose our hotel for your honeymoon! Congratulations again! Please let me know if you plan a return trip. We would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

It's highly functional; the staff is personable; the rooms are just fine, as is the wi-fi; the location is truly superb (great fun to walk out, take an immediate right and be in the leafy triangle 'squares' of Tribeca -- and not surrounded by ultra-trendy anything). I'll be back in a few weeks for my second stay, and will be booking a room for a colleague as well. If you like luxury -- well, this isn't for you. But it's nowhere near bare bones. It's human sized in all respects. A pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Please stop by and say hello when you return!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I have been 2 times now to this Garden Inn in TriBeCa and each time i have been very satisfied with room cleanliness and nice personal. Canal street in near which means that Chinatown and little Italy are at 10 minutes. It s the same for Soho and also ex-World Trade Center area which are few blocks away. The subway station is some meters from the hotel entrance. The breakfast is in sport restaurant, trendy music. Easy with kids. A good choice downtown if you want to avoid time square...

Room Tip: view to Tribeca
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Gayle D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your return trip to New York! Let us know if we can be of service again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I have stayed last week for nights in the Hilton Garden Inn in Tribeca New York. Even if its name, Hilton, could let think that we are going to stay in a deluxe 4 or 5 stars hotels, and at good price!, the reality is else. The Hilton Garden Inn is a very functional 3 stars hotel, very convenient if you have to do in this part of Manhattan, but without any luxurious equipment. The room was a large one, a little bit noisy, directly on the Avenue of Americas, but comfortable, with coffee machine and free wifi, but without mini bar or safe. The price, for New York, was correct, 200 $ per night, but without breakfast, + 20 dollars.
The best element of this hotel is its location, at one street of Canal, 3 of Broadway, in a district changing very quickly, a lot of very friendly new design restaurants, a lot of boutiques, fashion stores, and galleries. It was the first time for me to stay in this part of Manhattan. I will come back, but may be in a more friendly place

1  Thank jcbolay
Gayle D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our property. I am glad the location worked well for you. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay to see how we could have better met your expectations. Please call me at your convenience.