This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this hotel - this time we were on our honeymoon. Again, we were completely satisfied with our stay. The hotel is clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed for a week and purchased a 7 day Metro card for the Subway... it was so easy to get around Manhattan with the ACE line right out the front door and other Subway lines an easy walk away. Easy walk to Chinatown and some delicious restaurants. I would not hesistate to stay here again when in New York and definitely recommend this hotel. In fact we recommended this hotel to others - they didn't stay there and were disappointed with their other hotel in the area! Free wifi too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca