“PERFECT”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Oh wow, this is the BEST burger place I've ever been to. They ask you how you want your burger and actually cook it that way, as opposed to many burger joints I've been to where, no matter what you say, you'll always get medium. I went for the mozzarella burger which had a beautiful cheese-pull, also had a milkshake (which was perfectly thick and sweet) and shared shoestring fries with my friend. Extremely friendly, amazing food, great atmosphere (though a little loud sometimes). Hidden away but wonderful, I definitely want to come back as soon as possible! Warning though, you'll be very full.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Paul's is a seat yourself burger joint. There is more Burger than bun. I always get the turkey burger which is freshly made and juicy there's a lot of history there! Whether you live here or just visiting you should stop by there's also lots to do in the neighborhood which is good because I always have to walk the food off.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I came here for the burgers. I read the reviews and it looked promising. However, the burgers didn't live up to my expectations. And the gap was huge!

Service was quick and friendly though. But being a burger joint, you need good burgers.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

"Great restaurant in the downtown Manhattan area. This place is really a hidden burger gem among a great selection of restaurants. If you are looking for a good evening out with friends to enjoy a burger then Paul's is a great place. Atmosphere was usual, a little noisy and crowded, but really great food. Food: I have had the regular bacon burger and veggie burger on several occasions here and they are to die for. Both Burgers are moist and succulent. They come with all the trimming and sides. You can also substitute your side for other things on the menu. I am a huge fan of burgers in general, so I had quite a few burgers in my time in New York, this place will definitely be high on my list to eat again. For visitors: I would recommend getting a burger and beers and sitting at the counter space, looks 50's style."

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The burger I had here was excellent! The atmosphere was nice, pretty quiet. I had a decent dinner here and would recommend it if you are looking for nice hamburgers.

It was really well priced as well.