“Excellent ceviche”

Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Went to Nano for a lunch with my husband after places ceviche being recommended by a friend who used to live in South America. I did not have to disappoint -ceviche mixto was excellent and platan (?)chips very good! Service was polite and friendly enough.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

A very cozy place with tasteful decor, delicious authentic Ecuadorian food and very good atmosphere. Excellent experience overall! A definite must visit!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Found this restaurant in the hotel´s guide around Hell´s Kitchen area. Did not regret a second!

Delicios Ecudorian food (which we had never tasted before), great atmosphere and friendly stuff. What else do you need for a successful dinner night?

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Ate here tonight right from the airport - my son had made a reservation and I knew if I took the time to check into my hotel and drop off my dog I would be an hour late. So I called to see if they had outdoor seating and they really don't but boy did they make it it happen for me. My dog was accommodated on a little patio , they figured out what to do with my luggage- and this is a TINY place....and the food oh my-was delicious. Arrived steaming hot, the owner /staff was amazing... Great experience and a fun and diverse neighborhood.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We stumbled upon this place by chance when we were in the area and we are certainly glad we did! This was our first time trying Ecuadorian food and our server was extremely friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the food, it was very tasty and fresh and a nice change from the usual meals we were eating during our visit to New York.