The staff is absolutely amazing. Dennis, at the front desk (sorry I don't know your title) was so helpful and friendly. This was our first time to New York City. We asked him where we should eat, drink, whatever and he was very knowledgeable. There was also a lady at the front desk that advised us to schedule a ride back to the airport as it was cheaper. It was so nice to have our ride waiting for us when we were ready to go. The rooms were clean, spacious enough for someone that wouldn't be in the room much. The air conditioning worked perfect. The room was quiet for sleeping at night. The bathroom was clean and updated. The elevator service was fast enough. Housekeeping did a nice job for us. USA Today was delivered to our room daily, nice touch. The breakfast was great and it was included!! There were omelets, bacon, sausage, sausage gravy, all hot. There were also cereals, muffins, bagels, toast, milk, juices and coffee. The wi-fi was included. . The location worked great for our itinerary, The area was safe.There was a bar right across the street from the hotel. There were many little places to eat or get sodas VERY close to the hotel. Short walk to many of the sights we wanted to see in Times Square. Cabs were easy to find on 5th or 6th Streets. Excellent value, excellent service!!! When we come back to NYC, this is where we will stay. Again, thank you Dennis and the rest of the staff for being such great hosts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York Located in the heart of New York City, Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York is perfect for one who wants to experience the best of Manhattan and Times Square. You will be spoilt for choices by the wide range of activities surrounding the hotel, from musicals at the Theatre District to exhibitions at the Modern Museum of Art, shops at the Fashion District to strolls in Central Park or Bryant Park. If business is what brings you to the city, you will find major commercial buildings often just a short stroll away from the hotel. The Grand Central Station and subways are also easily accessible, seamlessly connecting you to the rest of the city. Stay productive in our 24-hour business center which offers wireless internet access and a range of business support services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan