We only stayed for 1 night and I would not hesitate to go back! Brandon, at the Front Desk, was very pleasant and polite.
As stated in prior reviews, the lobby is small and so are the rooms. However, although small, the room was cozy and very clean! Breakfast, which is included, was a bonus.
Great bar across the street, Point Break.....good food and good service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue Hotel. Built in 2005, the hotel features include complimentary American breakfast, free in-room wireless high-speed internet access and free local phone calls.The Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue is a brand new modern, twenty-two story high rise hotel centrally located within close proximity to numerous restaurants, museums, 5th Ave shopping and the following attractions: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station, Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Bryant Park, Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Broadway Theatre District and the Jacob Javits Convention Center. We are also a short cab ride away from Madison Square Garden, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, American Girl, the Modern Museum of Art, NYU, FIT, and the Chelsea Piers. Stay with us if you are in town to see the Today Show which is right up the street from us, as is the David Letterman Show and Good Morning America. Visit New York City, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan