Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place

Have been here for facials and massages over a number of years. Always a very pleasant experience... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2017
musicmavenNyc
nyc
via mobile
Best manicures and pedicures in nyc

Barbara will dc he best one around. Professional, totally hygienic, private and affordable. Lovely... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2017

from US$ 84.55
from US$ 49.00
from US$ 26.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Amazing treatments! I had the european facial and Hanakasumi body treatment. The second best facial i've ever had! They wrap a hot towl around your face to remove your products which sends you to sleep. Products smell gorgeous and the therapist did an amazing job at clearly blocked pores and brightening my skin. My body treatment left my skin feeling so smooth - i bought all of the body care range she used during the treatment and also the peeling scrub from the facial. Would highly recommend this spa if visitng NY. All the ladies are friendly, great facilities and easy to find! Would go back if i ever visited NY again.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

I have been living in NY for 6 months and have been struggling to find a spa/salon that provides great customer service as well as services. I have found it in Sothy's! Janna is great for facials and brows and Grace is wonderful for pedicures and manicures. Although it is over a mile walk for me, it is worth it to get great services!

1  Thank skkollie
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Made an appointment with my wife as a special treat while in NYC. Reservations went well, backed up with a call the day before to ask us to turn up 15 / 20 mins before to prepare. On the day we turned up as requested, much to the surprise of the receptionist, who made us wait 20 mins before taking us through ! The manageress was in reception talking to a rep. the lady at reception told us that she wanted the manageress to welcome us, manageress talked to the rep for a full 15 mins while we were waiting, even though she had been told we were there, and didn't even look at us as we walked past to get changed, then we didn't see her again. Not a good start. Changing rooms small, and not towles from prior guest not picked up. Massage was fantastic, the best I've had by far. The massage room was cold and with direct daylight in the room didn't make it feel special at all. The facial was very good as well, room change and much better. Overall, great treatment the rest needs to be better, for the price ! Products are very good as well. Last point, the overall experience was to last 3h30 we were finished in 3h05.

4  Thank Jay175
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I went in this spa with my husband and i had a 60minute hydroptimale facial and he had a full-body massage. Both therapists, Jojo and Marina were fantastic, experience women in their 50s with vast experience and really knowledgeable. Pricing is as in European upscale spas, 175$ plus taxes for the facial and 110$ plus taxes for the full-body massage. We would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting something really special to relax while in NY for business or for pleasure!