“Great Experience! ”

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular Comedy Central show is taped daily (except Fridays) at The Daily Show studios.
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Great show! Long waits to get in - even with guaranteed seating, but all part of the fun! Lines are covered from rain, staff are helpful and patient!

2  Thank Nadine S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I've wanted to be in the studio audience of this show for so long but could never get tickets for when I would be in NYC. Then one Sunday night I decided to just try my luck and see if any tickets had come available for that week, and score! I got a ticket for the next night. So my suggestion is that you try that tactic. The ticket said to get there by 4:30 pm but I got there just before 4 pm since I got done with a previous engagement a little early. I was 8th in line and so glad because I ended up getting an excellent seat - centre aisle, 3rd row back. There was A LOT of waiting around. They didn't start letting us in until after 5 pm then there was more waiting around once we were inside the building then there was some more waiting around when we finally got to enter the studio. The show finally started just after 7 pm and we were done by about 7:45 pm. It was a lot of waiting around for less than 45 minutes but the show was it's usual excellent standard so I'm not complaining. Trevor took a couple of audience questions before the show started so if you want to ask him something, be ready with a sensible question. He's a smart and considered young man so don't go with a rubbish question to ask. Anyway, overall, the show was great, the staff members who were coralling the audience members were pretty efficient and pretty funny. Just be prepared to wait around a lot and you'll be OK. But definitely add this to your NYC itinerary.

7  Thank Kristine B
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I have always wanted to try a studio audience experience, and my husband and I have been fans of the Daily Show for years, so we decided to try it out! It is a lot of waiting around as other reviewers have mentioned, but when you finally get in an get seated, and the show actually starts it is so fun! The warm up comedian was great. Someone comes out and explains the rules. Trevor did a quick Q&A, and three audience members got to ask questions. 2 of the 3 people asked annoying questions, but it was still fun to see Trevor's interactions. We felt we lucked out for our personal interests as we got to see James Marsden discuss his new show Westworld which of course is now a smash hit and our new favorite show! We lucked out and got to see Larry Black do a pre election bit. The whole show was awesome and the experience felt surreal. If you are a fan of the show, you will be so happy you spent a half day going to a taping.

Recently the ticket method changed. They give out some guaranteed tickets and some stand by. We got stand by and were worried about getting in as were others in the line. As we waited in line, us and the 4 people around us noticed that there were guaranteed tickets available that day (some people probably got them and released them because they couldn't make it). The 6 of us went on and got guaranteed tickets, and released our stand by tickets. We didn't have to worry about waiting in stand by and not getting in, and more people behind us in stand-by got in. All in all, the system is a bit tedious but worth it for the experience.

4  Thank Angela_Houser
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The show was funny and entertaining. Trevor Noas does a good job hosting with interesting guests. Good experience.

2  Thank SoilDoctor
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Get the guaranteed tickets online and no worries. They are free. Yes you have to que till you get in but there are plenty of ppl around you from everywhere and they like the show as much as you do... mingle. Cant belive the ppl are giving 2 star ranking cause of the w8ing. It is not a circus it a show. Every time is different and even filming it in 3 hrs is amazing.
Amazing host and amazing team.
Once in a life time experience

2  Thank Lebedce