“Train, eat and work”
Review of Equinox

Equinox
Reviewed 25 August 2018

While staying at our hotel we had vouchers to this great gym. No problem finding your kind of training here as the options are many, to say the least. Very friendly staff and free working wifi is a huge bonus in my book. Beautiful areas and a great restaurant with plenty of areas to start your working portion of the day. Recommended!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our hotel's gym was down for renovation so we were given free vouchers to train at Equinox. This gym has everything. First of all the facilities are outstanding, great changerooms, towels and water everywhere and trainers at the ready. From what I gathered all the classes are included in the monthly membership, and there are many. I took a yoga class which I have been doing for years and it was great. When I left I could see boxing, kettle bell classes and many one on one sessions. A high end gym in many locations.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We have been at equinox gym last year and we have the best experience ever. Very luxury gym with very professional staff. The bathroom is clean and you can find everything for your beauty!! We love equinox

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Used the gym whilst staying in NYC; I work out wherever I am and this has to be THE BEST gym I have ever used away from my usual location.
Entry is via the friendly reception, lockers and changing is spacious and the showers and make up mirrors are well stocked with the best products including Kiehl's shampoo and conditioner.
There is spare workout clothes if you need them and the studio is fully stocked for an amazing workout whatever the time! Wow!!! I will definitely come back!